ITT we convince Blondie to join UF

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
So for far too long, Blondie has missed out on the whole forum thing. Here we will try to shake her out of the shadows and make her join UF. She already knows a few UF people, though most don't post here anymore (pandora, theac, jj_lady, bast, Thorn, and Spange)

Plus, since she's going to meet a lot of you at the end of the month I want her to see what she's getting into.

I'll start: Holy crap woman, you keep asking me girl questions that I have no idea about. I realize that women in Savannah can not help you since they are all insane...reach out to the wider world. It's 2008, use the internets! There are women on this forum that can help you.

Also, if you don't join I will sneak a picture of you every day and post it in this thread. Today is free, tomorrow the pics will begin :shifty:

OK, everybody go...

Blondie, as women, we need to finally band together and take what is rightfully ours from the men. We shall rule the internet just as we do the rest of the world, join in the fight!

Blondie, as women, we need to finally band together and take what is rightfully ours from the men. We shall rule the internet just as we do the rest of the world, join in the fight!

your woman powers don't work on all men you know, dbzeag...you are the chosen one! You are immune to their mind control powers, fight them for the sake of all MANkind!

Doesn't this forum have an "Invite" option...i was going to send it to her email and reference this thread in it

your woman powers don't work on all men you know, dbzeag...you are the chosen one! You are immune to their mind control powers, fight them for the sake of all MANkind!

Women are the most complicated beasts on this world. Not only is their thought pattern encrypted, their attention to every detail is weaved into the story of their percieved reality, thereby making a tapestry too complicated to unravel. This is why men cannot figure out what the hell a woman is thinking. They are more observational and internal with their observations, weaving all of their inputs with their high levels of incorporation into thought structures that from the exterior seem to have no bearing on anything, but in reality have a basis from a complex network of linkages.

They know how people (men and women alike) think because they have weaved a pattern of thought to explain all actions that person would have. Sometimes the predictions are wrong because they have not accumulated all information in to the tapestry of their reality and therefore make decisions that from the exterior look incorrect. It is just that they didn't have all of the minute information they needed to make a more accurate and correct decision.

Cliffs for the men that are of simple minds: It seems women don't know what they are talking about and are irrational and illogical but it is actually the opposite. Women's minds move so fast and have so many facets to one thought pattern that men cannot hope to unweave it to get to the root of the thoughts.

Back to the OP, Blondie, I think you should join this forum. Very few forums I have seen have this blend of males and females in a general, anything goes type of atmosphere. Anything that you have questions with I am sure such a diverse group will be happy to help you with. Any interesting tidbits of information you wish to share with someone I am sure this diverse group will have at least one person share happily with your experience.

As a time waster, as a friend-finder, as an information gathering place, this site is quite high on the list.

:heart:

dbzeag said:
As a time waster, as a friend-finder, as an information gathering place, this site is quite high on the list.

:heart:

Thanks for the post, and I might also add as a job finder ... since she is looking to find employment in Atlanta now.

Last edited:
Come over to the dark side Blondie. It's not as bad as it all seems. I've met many of the people here, and most of them are good people with lots of respect for others. Those that you hate you can ignore or just develop a tougher skin, which is a good thing anyway.

i've never met any of the people here (though i did meet Dirk, who doesn't seem to post anymore), but it's a good internet hangout.