ITT: We complain about having to work this week. V.diecorporateamerica

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm at home, in my pajamas, thanks to a nifty snowstorm that has the roads still unplowed. I'm 'working' from home, but my boss isn't even in or reachable
omy. can your 16 ton Ford get out in it?

I'm at work but actually have some work to do...think I'll start tomorrow and sleep on my keyboard all day today

I have this whole week off............paid :D Don't h8, appreciate. Oh, and, for the moment, the sun is out here and there is no snow anywhere.

jathon0815 said:
I have this whole week off............paid :D Don't h8, appreciate. Oh, and, for the moment, the sun is out here and there is no snow anywhere.

I should hope it's paid:p
and I had last week off and have a 3 day week this week

why_ask_why said:
I should hope it's paid:p
and I had last week off and have a 3 day week this week

We might as well have had last week off. Virtually nothing was going on or got done. Between all the parties, luncheons, and 400% increase in hallway BS'ing.

I had to work today :(

DW said:
No, not the deer. My daughter was driving, and we saw a puddle of water on the road, not a big one, so she drove through it. What we didn't know was that the puddle was obscuring a really deep hole in the road. One wheel went down into the hole and came back up, we heard a really loud thump, pulled over and found that there was considerable damage underneath the vehicle. It turns out that the hole in the road had been there for a while, and the township should have fixed it a while back and didn't.

My daughter feels like she was responsible, but I looked at the situation, and a couple of friends who live near there looked at it, and none of us can see any indication that she should have known what was there, and it wasn't her fault.

Looks like the transmission at least is badly damaged, we won't know how badly or how much other damage was done until later today.

I think that van's cursed or something. I bet your daughter does feel bad about it, but it doesn't sound like it was her fault.

I have to work and it is crzay busy. Why is it that when other people are off they wstill expect you to do things for them?? I don't want to track your cargo or make your bookings and I don't give a flying fuck if your container gets on the ship, You aren't there and you won't know anyway!

At least I have Friday off.

JJ Lady said:
I have to work and it is crzay busy. Why is it that when other people are off they wstill expect you to do things for them?? I don't want to track your cargo or make your bookings and I don't give a flying fuck if your container gets on the ship, You aren't there and you won't know anyway!

At least I have Friday off.
Can you take pics at work of the dock and stuff? Might be kinda cool. We should have a this is my job thread...

i had last friday off and don't have to work at all this week.

all paid, and i get to turn my pager off during the entire time.

:D