ITT: We complain about having to work this week. V.diecorporateamerica

I'm home in my underwear, size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL eating spray cheese and watching Zoolander.

Ahh... neener neener.

fly said:
I hate the last 3 posters. Where is theac? I need some bans here...

i've pretty much resigned my jealousy. the boyfriend has the entire week off and is lounging around at my place, playing with the kitten, and playing metroid prime: echoes. ::sadpanda::

I get Friday off. I get to move on Friday. I get to work the rest of the week. My wife has it off. She gets to stay home and watch tv all day. I get to work and get up early.

Pancake Wagon said:
I get Friday off. I get to move on Friday. I get to work the rest of the week. My wife has it off. She gets to stay home and watch tv all day. I get to work and get up early.
Nice of you to show up hon! :heart:

fly said:
You might have a problem if you have to work today and are envious of the special people who have this week off.

fixt

i may get dressed today, i'll have to check the beer status to see if a run is needed.

fly said:
From that deer?

No, not the deer. My daughter was driving, and we saw a puddle of water on the road, not a big one, so she drove through it. What we didn't know was that the puddle was obscuring a really deep hole in the road. One wheel went down into the hole and came back up, we heard a really loud thump, pulled over and found that there was considerable damage underneath the vehicle. It turns out that the hole in the road had been there for a while, and the township should have fixed it a while back and didn't.

My daughter feels like she was responsible, but I looked at the situation, and a couple of friends who live near there looked at it, and none of us can see any indication that she should have known what was there, and it wasn't her fault.

Looks like the transmission at least is badly damaged, we won't know how badly or how much other damage was done until later today.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm at home, in my pajamas, thanks to a nifty snowstorm that has the roads still unplowed. I'm 'working' from home, but my boss isn't even in or reachable

how much did you get? i heard upwards of 24".

I was stuck at home several days last week with my sick son. He was on steroids for his breathing problems so he was really really bad. I'm glad to be at work.