Hawt ITT: We all buy Rollout a trophy for letting us F his mom

Doesn't anyone else think we have done enough to rollout? I mean from the first day he signed onto the boards we ripped his mom apart unjustly.

I am sure his mom is a lovely woman with a good soul and undeserving of such ridicule.

funny thing, too. You'd think with all this sex she has with relative strangers she'd actually be good at it? Nope.

Rollouts mom is the reason why Rush Limbaugh is mad at women.

The more I see clips of his "apologies" the more misogynist he looks. Just because no woman in 100 miles would touch him doesn't mean he should hate them all. It just means they have taste. even the "sluts"

The more I see clips of his "apologies" the more misogynist he looks. Just because no woman in 100 miles would touch him doesn't mean he should hate them all. It just means they have taste. even the "sluts"

the reps have countered with "look at bill maher, he does it too!"
bill maher is a COMEDIAN you imbeciles.

rush used to be hooked up with one of our former anchors, daryn kagan. no idea if they're still together.

the reps have countered with "look at bill maher, he does it too!"
bill maher is a COMEDIAN you imbeciles.

rush used to be hooked up with one of our former anchors, daryn kagan. no idea if they're still together.
What's Rush Limbaugh supposed to be?

Irony aside, Keith Olbermann, Ed Schultz, and Chris Matthews have all said things with even less tact and no one lost any sleep about it. Arguing about equivocation is just stupid though.

I personally think she was a democratic trolling expidition. Rush is just the only one stupid enough to take the bait. Now the democrats can argue it's about birth control and not freedom of religion/personal responsibility.

Last edited:
What's Rush Limbaugh supposed to be?

Irony aside, Keith Olbermann, Ed Schultz, and Chris Matthews have all said things with even less tact and no one lost any sleep about it. Arguing about equivocation is just stupid though.

I personally think she was a democratic trolling expidition. Rush is just the only one stupid enough to take the bait. Now the democrats can argue it's about birth control and not freedom of religion/personal responsibility.

None of those above you listed have ever said women are overeducated.

And Rush's title is a radio political commentator. Not satirist. Not comedian.

What? That's what I'd do to refocus the topic. Now they can always just say "But Rush said!"

Do you even remember what the bill was about? It would exempt a narrow class of employers from providing a narrow class of health coverage. It's pretty goddamn mind boggling to imagine how revising something that hasn't even went into effect yet limits choice. Last time I checked Fluke (the chick) enrolled in a Catholic university, of her own free will, knowing the consequences. That's a choice.

She also said "Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school." That must be some sort of magical fucking pills (works as a verb and adjective) since they only cost $9 per month at Wal-Mart and $4 per month at Target (yes I fucking googled it). Also last time I checked condoms are like .25 cents each.

But maybe the female student population of Georgetown cant do basic math since she went on to say "Forty percent of female students at
Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy." [no citation, I'd never hire her as a lawyer] She also said "Women employed in low wage jobs without contraceptive coverage face the same choice," reality check, most low wage jobs dont even HAVE health insurance. Hell most median jobs only have HDHP HSA

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/statement-Congress-letterhead-2nd hearing.pdf

Her entire argument was farcical, or you might say designed to provoke a response. Of course Rush Limbaugh is an idiot, who makes the entire Republican party look like idiots, and I have no idea why they pander to him, but he took the bait. Now the entire argument has changed into "conservatives hate women." Which is a good sell in an election year.

None of those above you listed have ever said women are overeducated.

And Rush's title is a radio political commentator. Not satirist. Not comedian.
First part: The rest of us are talking about Sandra Fluke, and how no one has the high ground. Which your statement is germane to in which way?

All the people I listed are 'political commentators.' Derp, that was my point.