ITT Uncharacteristic leisure activities

the 3.83 isn't even in the city, I'm still like 15-20 miles north of the city.

Yeah, thanks to the new bailout they are talking about, the dollar is dropping again and the price of oil is rising. Thanks for helping us with the shit we really care about government!

/rant

Yeah, thanks to the new bailout they are talking about, the dollar is dropping again and the price of oil is rising. Thanks for helping us with the shit we really care about government!

/rant

It's still way lower than it was not too long ago, there for awhile the same gas station was at 4.83... and that's for the regular

well crap. i've been on teh same tank of gas since the day before ike hit, and i was waiting for as long as possible before filling up, both to see how long i can go and to see how far the price would drop. i have a little less than quarter tank now.

Of course it isn't, but I love the way it looks. Makes me happy and what price can you put on that?

ok. i just really wondered because you hear that it's better for clothes blah blah. i see where it doesn't crease the pants like plastic ones do if they hang long enough, but whatever.

well crap. i've been on teh same tank of gas since the day before ike hit, and i was waiting for as long as possible before filling up, both to see how long i can go and to see how far the price would drop. i have a little less than quarter tank now.

We budget $100 a week for gas, and consistently go over budget....

Ouch. We are at $300 a month, and with the recent drops, have been able to stay under that. (We only have one car though).

Ryan's the major offender, his commute to/from work is brutal and he insists on using premium gas in his car... he fills up like twice a week, each time is anywhere from 38-55. I carpool with my brother so I get gas every other week or so.

ah, i've been through there trying to find my way to buffalo grove. my companies HQ is there (Buffalo Grove), so I do some training up there. now a really good friend of mine lives up there so i'll probably be up that way alot next summer.

I'm not far from there. My dad actually lived there for awhile when I was a kid before moving to Lake Zurich. We live in Gurnee now (you can see Six Flags Great America from the apartment complex).