ITT Random questions we think of but don't find the answer to.

Nemo said:
Apparently mosquitos have blood preferences. Me and a friend went to Italy in pretty much the same attire and I got 3 bites and she got 30. My bloods pretty thin and sour, I'm sure hers is rich and full of iron.

:shifty:
you know what your blood tastes like?

BigDov said:
One quick bite, and it's all taken care of. Don't you watch movies???

:fly:

Actually, I watch very, very few movies, I've watched three in the last several months, which is more than my total for the previous five years or so :eek:

DW said:
I believe they do. For some reason they love me, but the feeling is most definitely NOT mutual :mad:

Another question would be, what is whatever factor that is in my son's blood that they hate, and how can it be transferred to the rest of us?

Yours is probably more healthy or rich than his, maybe they don't like mine because I'm anemic.

DW said:
Actually, I watch very, very few movies, I've watched three in the last several months, which is more than my total for the previous five years or so :eek:
don't have time to watch movies with your hectic party schedule?

Nemo said:
Yuhuh....

:eek:
i hit the back of my thumb on the door to a server today. it bled a little. is it odd the first reaction i had was to put it in my mouth?

F33nX said:
saliva, among other things, is a disinfectant and contains the Compliment found in our immune system to start a healing/infection-fighting process.
So if I got shot or something I should just lick the wound and go on my merry way?

UNICEF said:
So if I got shot or something I should just lick the wound and go on my merry way?
if it's something like a GSW, you should probably seek more immedate and professional medical attention. that is, unless you're april and have a tongue big enough to plug the hole :p