ITT Random questions we think of but don't find the answer to.

bast_imret said:
If mosquitos drink blood, and only female mosquitos can bite, what to male mosquitos drink?
Mosquito golden showers.

bast_imret said:
If mosquitos drink blood, and only female mosquitos can bite, what to male mosquitos drink?

When my kids and I went to Maryland for vacation a couple of summers ago, why did my daughter, older son, and I have a combined total of over 200 mosquito bites, but my younger son had only 3?

DW said:
When my kids and I went to Maryland for vacation a couple of summers ago, why did my daughter, older son, and I have a combined total of over 200 mosquito bites, but my younger son had only 3?
He has vampire within him. Mosquitoes fear the undead.

DW said:

Apparently mosquitos have blood preferences. Me and a friend went to Italy in pretty much the same attire and I got 3 bites and she got 30. My bloods pretty thin and sour, I'm sure hers is rich and full of iron.

:shifty:

Nemo said:
Apparently mosquitos have blood preferences. Me and a friend went to Italy in pretty much the same attire and I got 3 bites and she got 30. My bloods pretty thin and sour, I'm sure hers is rich and full of iron.

:shifty:

I believe they do. For some reason they love me, but the feeling is most definitely NOT mutual :mad:

Another question would be, what is whatever factor that is in my son's blood that they hate, and how can it be transferred to the rest of us?

DW said:
I believe they do. For some reason they love me, but the feeling is most definitely NOT mutual :mad:

Another question would be, what is whatever factor that is in my son's blood that they hate, and how can it be transferred to the rest of us?

One quick bite, and it's all taken care of. Don't you watch movies???

:fly: