ITT, post your theories why the forum was down

why_ask_why said:
I had no part in it
associating me with this in any way is like saying, "someone in your town was convicted of rape, therefore you must be a pretty despicable character yourself!"

and it if weren't for that forum, your husband wouldn't work here ;)

ZING! *waits patiently for Pandora's rebuttal*

why_ask_why said:
I had no part in it
associating me with this in any way is like saying, "someone in your town was convicted of rape, therefore you must be a pretty despicable character yourself!"

When I saw the DM edit in the original post. I decided to not post in that thread.
:barf:

Last edited:
is it sad that i was still awake and read that thread before it was moved/edited/moved and vaulted?

just read through all the cliffs and links, but for some reason, I could not bring myself to click on the pic links. Guess I just didn't want to scar my PC's HDD with that shit. It's been through enough recently.

why_ask_why said:
I had no part in it

I was commenting more on your fellow mods/admins there that vaulted the thread. I wouldn't group you in with the low lifes that actually post there. :fly: ;)

Pandora said:
I was commenting more on your fellow mods/admins there that vaulted the thread. I wouldn't group you in with the low lifes that actually post there. :fly: ;)

aww shucks :fly:

:heart:

uf-hacked.png