ITT: Pics of my box :hi2u:

Pandora said:
Ohhh! :(
Well if you're ever in the neighborhood I'll let you play with it!?

:( :heart: ?

:) Oh sure, next time I'm in the deep south, I'll be sure to swing by. "Hey Mr. Theac, I'm here to visit and play with Pandora's swanky mp3 player, k?? Cool."

:lol: Yes, :heart: !

god, my classical greek mythological jokes just go COMPLETELY unappreciated here

losers

Pandora said:
theac is getting that. The Zen was cheaper. I liked the idea of the touchpad. And it's got a pretty blue screen. I don't need a remote, which added to the cost of the iRiver. And I liked the vaja case for the Zen better than the case for the iRiver.

Ipod > than Zen

So says Mr. Bast Imret

Pandora said:
Awww...I lol'd. But I wasn't sure if you were talking about bubble wrap or me. Either way it's true! :D
hellooooo, pandoras box?

as in the first woman created for mankind in order to punish men? brought along a box that contained all the plagues and sorrows of the world? but there caught on the lid was hope, yadda yadda yadda???

PinkysAvenger said:
hellooooo, pandoras box?

as in the first woman created for mankind in order to punish men? brought along a box that contained all the plagues and sorrows of the world? but there caught on the lid was hope, yadda yadda yadda???

I hope she got it since that is where her name came from....Must have been a senior moment :p