Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
UPS BE A BUNCHA HOOOOOOOSS!!! :mad:

They molestered my box!!! Not that box!! (you dirty people)

This box:

box.jpg

The last time I got something shipped through them they borked up that box to! WTF is their deal?!? :mad:

Whoever sent that did a crappy job packaging it. That doesn't excuse what happened here though.

I Robert I said:
Whoever sent that did a crappy job packaging it. That doesn't excuse what happened here though.
Just because theres a hole or two in the package doesn't give the UPS guys the right to have sex with it :(

Grunt said:
Just because theres a hole or two in the package doesn't give the UPS guys the right to have sex with it :(
Perhaps one should tape a Fleshlight to the side of each package so they have something else to have fun with?

Pandora said:
:D Sounds good to me. They certainly seem to enjoy fondling inanimate objects! My mp3 player did not need any loven’ from them. It had plenty waiting for it here!

If that's an mp3 player in that gigantic box, I'm a monkey's uncle........ what else is in there?!?

get your PM?

BigDov said:
If that's an mp3 player in that gigantic box, I'm a monkey's uncle........ what else is in there?!?

get your PM?

I also got a Belkin fm transmitter, with a digital display. And they apparently threw in some free bags of air too! What a bonus! Not as much fun as bubble wrap though.... I love bubble wrap :drool:

when i moved back to college from dc at the end of the summer i mailed back some pots and pans. big mistake. the usps actually found a way to dent a castiron pot. :( i loved that pot.

Pandora said:
I also got a Belkin fm transmitter, with a digital display. And they apparently threw in some free bags of air too! What a bonus! Not as much fun as bubble wrap though.... I love bubble wrap :drool:

Mmmmm...... bubble wrap. :) My dad gets that for the kids all the time- they love it.

ieholly said:
when i moved back to college from dc at the end of the summer i mailed back some pots and pans. big mistake. the usps actually found a way to dent a castiron pot. :( i loved that pot.

Now that took some effort. What kinda sicko gets his kicks from molestering a castiron pot??? ....Probably the same kind that gets his kicks from abusing an innocent box that was just trying to protect my poor widdle mp3 player.....Those dirty bastards! :fly:

Pandora said:

He brought home about 500 feet of it over the course of a couple months, just for July 4th for my kids, and my nieces and nephews. He spread it out on their driveway and set the kids loose on it- it was about 10 times louder, and more fun for them, than firecrackers. People came running out of their houses looking scared and confused. It was awesome.

*snap*