ITT Mundaz poasts pics of his brain

dreamwalker said:
Yeah, it isn't going to help much unless you use it correctly. I guess some people have to be given specific instructions for everything :tard:

:p

You betcha.

How are these suppositories supposed to work, btw...

Mondoz said:
We have no real office wenches, unfortunately.

There is an intern/co op little chixor. I don't see her around very regularly, though.
you should go looking for her. when you see her, fall over. she'll run to your rescue, boobies bouncing.

CletusJones said:
you should go looking for her. when you see her, fall over. she'll run to your rescue, boobies bouncing.

Is this how you got teh hot gf?

Nice title. :stick:

Mondoz said:
Is this how you got teh hot gf?

Nice title. :stick:
no, i just got lucky like that. we were friends for about 15 years and then i invited her to an autocross event and we just clicked. it's great, we're like best friends.

sizzlinggrace said:
*hug* feel better

Awwww..

Thanks...

Actually, I think the muscle relaxers and the stupid neck brace thing is helping.

I might actually be able to go back to work! ... Oh. Wait.
I mean. Ouch! It hurts!
It hurts!

CletusJones said:
no, i just got lucky like that. we were friends for about 15 years and then i invited her to an autocross event and we just clicked. it's great, we're like best friends.

Lucky Bastard.
On a stick.

dreamwalker said:
You put them in your nose, one in each side, then you have to be careful not to blow your nose for a couple of hours.

lol
That reminds me of strange brew when the dude had bullets up his nose to stop a nosebleed and then he sneezed and the friggin bullets went off:p

There might be an update to this thread soon.
I'm going to get another MRI done, this time it will be on my neck.

I'm not sure this one will be as neat looking, but could be interesting.

Mondoz said:

Good to see you're still alive :)

I'd like to see that MRI anyway. It would be interesting to compare it to what I remember from one a friend had a few years ago.

Mondoz said:

Wow, they still don't have any ideas at all?

I hope they figure it out soon, although it would be cool to see MRI shots of your whole body while they try.

Mondoz said:

Good luck! It sounds like it could be a slipped/bulging disk, the MRI of the neck should help with the diagnosis of that. When are you having it done? You have to be sure to post those pictures too :lol: your brains are neat looking!

dreamwalker said:
Good to see you're still alive :)

I'd like to see that MRI anyway. It would be interesting to compare it to what I remember from one a friend had a few years ago.

:heart:

Thanks

I'm wondering how far down the neck they'll go.
Should be neat to see how the years of computer use have screwed it beyond recognition. :)

CletusJones said:
Wow, they still don't have any ideas at all?

I hope they figure it out soon, although it would be cool to see MRI shots of your whole body while they try.

I think they're narrowing it down. They're pretty sure it's the neck.
Still hurts like hell, though. But the muscle relaxers are helping a bit.
At least I'm not taking the narcotics much anymore.
Wait. Is that a good thing? :/

Mondoz said:
I think they're narrowing it down. They're pretty sure it's the neck.
Still hurts like hell, though. But the muscle relaxers are helping a bit.
At least I'm not taking the narcotics much anymore.
Wait. Is that a good thing? :/

OMG pif leftover narcotics please?

zengirl said:
Good luck! It sounds like it could be a slipped/bulging disk, the MRI of the neck should help with the diagnosis of that. When are you having it done? You have to be sure to post those pictures too :lol: your brains are neat looking!

Thanks!

Not sure when it's going to happen yet. They have to call me and tell me when they have a slot open.

I'm guessing this one will take longer than the brain one, just because the area might be longer.
Unless they're only going to do a small area of the neck... I'm not sure about that one.
If it's going to take longer, it might be harder to get a slot, so it might take a while to get in there...

-sigh-

I hate hospitals/doctors/medicine/etc... :(