ITT Mundaz poasts pics of his brain

BigDov said:
Oh.

I'm sorry :(
dont be sat, get glad!

:D

i asked you this in the other thread but i'll ask it again for repeatitiveness: so whats going on?

PICT0014.jpg

I love flowers, that's whats going on

BigDov said:
Yeah, after supplying him with a weeks worth of pics of my wife, I get nothing in return. I now officially hate Mondoz.

Wait. What pics did you want? :confused: :confused:

shockthemonkey said:
dude whats wrong?!?!?!?

Same reason I had the MRI done.

Stupid neck/head pain. :( I can't just keep missing work and popping vicodin...
Though that would be nice.

Mondoz said:
Same reason I had the MRI done.

Stupid neck/head pain. :( I can't just keep missing work and popping vicodin...
Though that would be nice.
:heart: good luck man, i really hope you get better :(

Emergency Rooms suck.

After many hours of waiting, prodding, poking, scanning, and just a little fondling, I made it out alive.
They almost held me in there overnight, but I escaped.

They did some x-rays, gave me a perscription for muscle relaxers, and gave me this retarded neck brace to wear.

I have no idea how I can go into the office wearing this thing.

The muscle relaxers might be helping a little. I took one an hour ago, and I think it's having a bit of an effect.
A nice cocktail of those and some vicodin, maybe a little advil, and I think I'll feel pretty good! :D I'd be a drooling retard, but I'd feel no pain... :drool:

Thanks for all the well wishing.. :D :heart:

And no, no pics of the damn brace. I'm wearing it now, and I feel like a total dork. :(

Mondoz said:
Emergency Rooms suck.

After many hours of waiting, prodding, poking, scanning, and just a little fondling, I made it out alive.

They did some x-rays, gave me a perscription for muscle relaxers, and gave me this retarded neck brace to wear.

The muscle relaxers might be helping a little. I took one an hour ago, and I think it's having a bit of an effect.
A nice cocktail of those and some vicodin, maybe a little advil, and I think I'll feel pretty good! :D I'd be a drooling retard, but I'd feel no pain... :drool:

And no, no pics of the damn brace. I'm wearing it now, and I feel like a total dork. :(

wait what's wrong? :( :(

Mondoz said:
Emergency Rooms suck.

Good that you survived your ER trip. Not long ago my office got a tour of the local ER after a lot of construction, and a couple of days later I was there on the other side of the counter. I much preferred being on the business side of the counter. Yes, ERs do suck :(

Cervical collar? Are you on a schedule of 24 hours a day for a week or so, then 12 hours a day for another week? That seems to be what the doctor I used to work for always prescribed. Just wear the damned thing to the office, if it helps it's worth it.

Be careful about mixing meds, I'd hate to hear that you killed yourself that way :eek:

No pics? I've seen these things before, sure they look funny, but what the hell, post pics anyway :p