ITT Mundaz poasts pics of his brain

Mondoz said:
Maybe not. Do they have neurologists at ERs?

Depends on the ER. The local ER has a neurologist on call at least. We have two neurologists, a neurosurgeon, and a neurology PA-C available, depending on which day and time of day they are needed.

Mondoz said:
mundaz_brain_4.gif
:cool:

dreamwalker said:
Depends on the ER. The local ER has a neurologist on call at least. We have two neurologists, a neurosurgeon, and a neurology PA-C available, depending on which day and time of day they are needed.

If it didn't cost a 75 dollar copay, I'd have already been there... It only costs 10 to go to the doc...

Mondoz said:
If it didn't cost a 75 dollar copay, I'd have already been there... It only costs 10 to go to the doc...

Maybe you're to the point where it will be worth the $75, but I know what you mean. I have $50 ER copay, $10 physician in network, $20 out of network.

dreamwalker said:
Maybe you're to the point where it will be worth the $75, but I know what you mean. I have $50 ER copay, $10 physician in network, $20 out of network.

Last time I went to the ER, I got completely shafted.
Some doctor that came to examine me once wasn't in my plan, but I didn't know that. So I get this big bill from them that the insurance won't pay for.
I ended up having to pay the 400 dollar deductable for out of network coverage.
Bastards.

Mondoz said:
Last time I went to the ER, I got completely shafted.
Some doctor that came to examine me once wasn't in my plan, but I didn't know that. So I get this big bill from them that the insurance won't pay for.
I ended up having to pay the 400 dollar deductable for out of network coverage.
Bastards.

Hmmmm, your local ER might not be such a good idea in that case. Too bad you can't get into the ER here, they'd get something done.

Guess the guillotine is still an option...

dreamwalker said:
Hmmmm, your local ER might not be such a good idea in that case. Too bad you can't get into the ER here, they'd get something done.

Guess the guillotine is still an option...

Ooooh... An invitation to come up there and a French chiropractic device in the same post! :D

Mondoz said:
Ooooh... An invitation to come up there and a French chiropractic device in the same post! :D

I didn't mention any chiropractic device. True, the guillotine is of French origin, but that is NOT what I had in mind :fly:

You'd better make sure your health insurance covers medical care in Pennsylvania before you decide to come here :p

dreamwalker said:
I didn't mention any chiropractic device. True, the guillotine is of French origin, but that is NOT what I had in mind :fly:

You'd better make sure your health insurance covers medical care in Pennsylvania before you decide to come here :p

If I come up there, I wouldn't be going to the hospital for some physical therapy...

Mondoz said:
If I come up there, I wouldn't be going to the hospital for some physical therapy...

Shows what you know, most physical therapy isn't done at the hospital anyway, but in the therapist's private office :p

dreamwalker said:
Shows what you know, most physical therapy isn't done at the hospital anyway, but in the therapist's private office :p

Okay, I'll be in your private office waiting for ya.