ITT Mundaz poasts pics of his brain

If I can figure out how, I'll do an animated gif of all the layers.

Pick one: From the top, from the side, or from the back?

here's a pic of my brain :cool::

elpmis_brain.jpg

Mondoz said:
Neck & head pains.
They've been going on for 2 weeks now, and Vicodin :)drool:) is the only thing that will do anything for it.

I've now got an appointment with a neurologist.... But it's in December. :(

I'm noodling with the idea of going into the ER and saying "I'm not leaving till you fix me, damnit."

DECEMBER??? That's too damned long! Around here patients are getting in to the neurologists in a couple of weeks max! One of the neurologists is part of my work assignment now, another was for the last couple of weeks.

Mondoz said:

Yeah, yeah, but considering the source was I supposed to believe you? :p

dreamwalker said:
DECEMBER??? That's too damned long! Around here patients are getting in to the neurologists in a couple of weeks max! One of the neurologists is part of my work assignment now, another was for the last couple of weeks.

Yeah... That's why I'm thinking of going the ER route...

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm all hungry now, can't figure out why.

Although my toes did just fall off.....

You'd better eat before you run out of limbs.

dreamwalker said:
I would, like you said, just refuse to leave until they do something.

I'm wondering if muscle relaxers will do something if it's being caused by a pinched nerve.

Mondoz said:
I'm wondering if muscle relaxers will do something if it's being caused by a pinched nerve.

Probably not a lot, but I think you're at a point where you don't have much left to lose by trying.

dreamwalker said:
Probably not a lot, but I think you're at a point where you don't have much left to lose by trying.

Maybe not. Do they have neurologists at ERs?