ITT Mundaz poasts pics of his brain

BigDov said:
OMG pif leftover narcotics please?

Hands off!

With as many stupid ailments that I manage to develop, I need those...

Especially with the kidney stones... -shudder-

Mondoz said:
Hands off!

With as many stupid ailments that I manage to develop, I need those...

Especially with the kidney stones... -shudder-

Christ man!!! Yeah you definitely need them more than me...... all I was gonna do was grind 'em up and sprinkle them on my cereal.

BigDov said:
Christ man!!! Yeah you definitely need them more than me...... all I was gonna do was grind 'em up and sprinkle them on my cereal.

That's always fun too.

I think I have about 3 bottles of Vicodin at the moment.
Whenever I'm at the doctor's office for anything, I'll try to mention how the over the counter stuff just isn't killing the pain, and that I really need another vicodin script...
Usually works, too. :)
I'm running out of darvocet, I think. Need some moar.

There's about 3 dozen perscription bottles in my medicine cabinet right now. :eek:

Mondoz said:
That's always fun too.

I think I have about 3 bottles of Vicodin at the moment.
Whenever I'm at the doctor's office for anything, I'll try to mention how the over the counter stuff just isn't killing the pain, and that I really need another vicodin script...
Usually works, too. :)
I'm running out of darvocet, I think. Need some moar.

There's about 3 dozen perscription bottles in my medicine cabinet right now. :eek:

WOW. What's going to happen when you get "better" and have to break the habit??

BigDov said:
WOW. What's going to happen when you get "better" and have to break the habit??

Why would I want to break the habit? :shifty:

I just like having them on hand for when the OTC stuff is too wimpy.

Mondoz said:
:heart:

Thanks

I'm wondering how far down the neck they'll go.
Should be neat to see how the years of computer use have screwed it beyond recognition. :)

Good luck :heart:

Dunno how far they go, but I transcribed some MRI reports of the neck with references as far as T2 (I think, it's been a while since I did radiology reports) which is at the very top of the thoracic or back portion of the spine. It would definitely be interesting to see them. The MRI I saw a while back had obvious damage that even a n00b like me could see.