Ontopic ITT: Kiki and her crusty sidekick, Fatty McLoudmouth post their creepshots

I forgot I had her sandals in my closet. I discovered them last weekend and threw them away.

There's no more Kiki in my place.

And I already finger banged the potato sack down the road. You ever hear a deaf retard orgasm? My whole block did.
You would think your dad would've taught your sister to be quieter after all these years

You would think your dad would've taught your sister to be quieter after all these years
200_s.gif

harry-torch-o.gif

GIF-M9-Flamethrower.gif

UIIf783.gif

DOMON JUST STRAIGHT TORCHED YOUR WHOLE INBRED FAMILY, SON

Kiki loved the fact that I had 13 fingers.

Hold are you? 22? It's like the more the merrier in that situation. If you got something extra, and your girl is diggin' it, then keep throwing it. That's just adult sex.

You're still hung up in a bad way though, bruh. Worried about ya. Come hang out with me and we'll talk about it, maybe over pho. I kinda want some pho ri'now.

Ps - she way more appreciated my 13 of something else.

nba-jam-boomshakalaka-o.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: plot and Petunia
*yawn

For someone who is so self-assuredly NOT obsessed with stealing Kiki's dirty underwear you (@thintoast ) sure do sack ride harder than anyone I've ever seen. Maybe take some time off, get a massage, go meditate in the woods, or possibly go fingerbang that "slow" girl that lives down the road. I mean, they say she's retarded, but those titties ain't retarded, right?

im glad others see this too.... actually here and at the other forum people say the same thing.

also
Forum statistics show SadToast has typed out "KIKI" more than anyone here. ever.

Hold are you? 22? It's like the more the merrier in that situation. If you got something extra, and your girl is diggin' it, then keep throwing it. That's just adult sex.

You're still hung up in a bad way though, bruh. Worried about ya. Come hang out with me and we'll talk about it, maybe over pho. I kinda want some pho ri'now.

Ps - she way more appreciated my 13 of something else.

nba-jam-boomshakalaka-o.gif

im worried about him too.
CEO and I are planning a quick trip to California so maybe we will drop by his house and bring him soup and stuff.