Thread ITT I post about the first time i tried acid

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,590
I was in highschool and bought 8 of them from a classmate. They were 5 bucks a hit and they cost 10 or so a hit now. I went to my cousins house and took one with him. When i bought them i was never told i had to wait an hour or so for them to kick in.

Since i ddn't think it was working I took 3 more and gave my cousin the last 3. We were chilling outside smoking newport menthols when it started to kick in. We laid on the ground and were starring at the clouds for what seemed like forever when he said it was raining. I didn't feel shit or see any rain so i knew he was lying. He said it was raining again. I looked over and his younger sister was up on their second story deck dumping water on him. lulz

We play some teken and then I go home. I am just laying in bed because I am tripping and can't sleep when i hear the phone ring. My dad comes into my room yelling that I am a fucking moron and he should kick my ass. It turns out my cousin tried stealing his moms car and then when she caught him he snitched me out for taking 4 hits of acid and giving him 4 hits of acid.

well the next weekend i was talking on the phone with my cousin and we were going to take some more acid if i could find it again. After i got off the phone my dad came into my room and punched me in the face. I asked him wtf was that for and he said you moron i was listening the whole time on the other phone. lolol

Sounds like some weak acid to me. In my day, 3 acid tabs would have you hallucinating for a day. In fact what you had probably wasn't LSD at all. You don't play Tekken on LSD, you can barely function on good LSD.

it was the best acid i have ever had. I ended up puking when i was at my peak. I was tripping for 11 hours or so. I took all 4 within half an hour so the trip was only going to last around 10 hours

Sounds like some weak acid to me. In my day, 3 acid tabs would have you hallucinating for a day. In fact what you had probably wasn't LSD at all. You don't play Tekken on LSD, you can barely function on good LSD.

tsrh
you got ripped
Probably just paper tabs dipped in peppermint oil or something
4 tabs of the real shit and theyd have to peel you off the ceiling

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
I also thought it was suspect.

it was the best acid i have ever had. I ended up puking when i was at my peak. I was tripping for 11 hours or so. I took all 4 within half an hour so the trip was only going to last around 10 hours

It may have been the best you ever had but it wouldn't have been the best I ever had. Many drugs are shit now compared to how they used to be. The exception is weed which is stronger these days.

well you are old so of course the stuff you tried in the 70's was better than stuff a high schooler got in the early 2000's

It's the same with many drugs, they start off pure and over the years become less pure. People need piles of what's supposed to be MDMA now where one or two E's were enough for a night in the early 90's. As I said, the exception is weed where far stronger strains are the norm now.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer