ITT: I invade Tampa IN THE REAR

Bubbles said:
HA HA....you sleep with a fairy everynight.
Steve may not have his balls... but at least he acts like a man.

Actually no you're right... that cat is a straight up pussy.

Working on cars isn't easy anymore. I need a PC and a high-level sys admin certification just to open the hood on my Acura. They don't make 'em like they used to. It's all circuits and software now. I can swap out the battery, change the oil, and that's about it. For anything else I need a blueprint and a Japanese midget with a laptop to throw into the engine compartment.

Sarcasmo said:
Working on cars isn't easy anymore. I need a PC and a high-level sys admin certification just to open the hood on my Acura. They don't make 'em like they used to. It's all circuits and software now. I can swap out the battery, change the oil, and that's about it. For anything else I need a blueprint and a Japanese midget with a laptop to throw into the engine compartment.

Ya same here. Unless it has a carburator and a distributor, I just pay someone else to fix it. I just do all the basic shit, fluid & filters and such.

Drool-Boy said:
Ya same here. Unless it has a carburator and a distributor, I just pay someone else to fix it. I just do all the basic shit, fluid & filters and such.

And when I'm done I just flush my old oil down the toilet. Helps lube up the pipes and prevent clogs.