ITT: I invade Tampa IN THE REAR

So ..........

What are the big Tampa party plans - did you all figure out who was all going???

You can have a pre jello party without me and let me know how it feels. Is it sticky?

I will need a full report and plenty of pictures - jello pics and my favorite waffle shots - please :)

gottoys? said:
So ..........

What are the big Tampa party plans - did you all figure out who was all going???

You can have a pre jello party without me and let me know how it feels. Is it sticky?

I will need a full report and plenty of pictures - jello pics and my favorite waffle shots - please :)

WAW and Ma171ac will be at Fly and April's tonight.

Bubbles will join Saturday morning and Ma171ac will leave.

Candy and Shawndavid will be at Fly and April's Saturday night, at which time Ma171ac will return.

Sunday morning we will enjoy the waffles - and Fly said I can eat mine off his widdle bum. :fly:

Bubbles said:
WAW and Ma171ac will be at Fly and April's tonight.

Bubbles will join Saturday morning and Ma171ac will leave.

Candy and Shawndavid will be at Fly and April's Saturday night, at which time Ma171ac will return.

Sunday morning we will enjoy the waffles - and Fly said I can eat mine off his widdle bum. :fly:

How funny we never see Bubbles and Ma171 together. At the engag party I seen bubbles and no Ma171... then at SD's house I seen Ma171 and no Bubbles. Now at fly's party it will be the same thing.

I am suspecting they may be the same person ... hmmm. Bubbles show us pics of YOUR house to prove you are not Ma171 :fly: :fly:

gottoys? said:
How funny we never see Bubbles and Ma171 together. At the engag party I seen bubbles and no Ma171... then at SD's house I seen Ma171 and no Bubbles. Now at fly's party it will be the same thing.

I am suspecting they may be the same person ... hmmm. Bubbles show us pics of YOUR house to prove you are not Ma171 :fly: :fly:

How bout I just show you a pic of my who-who and you can see it's not pierced. ;)

Bubbles said:
How bout I just show you a pic of my who-who and you can see it's not pierced. ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I might be able to sell that picture when you get famous someday. OK post it for all of us please :fly: