ITT: I invade Tampa IN THE REAR

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
taking 6 days off work(10 days total w/weekends) and driving down to orlando and stuart to visit my family...1st stop is going to see all you tampa freaks on the way and crash at fly's :cool: who's going to party with us?

leaving friday mid morning and will be there late afternoon...going to the braves playoff game thursday night w/dugout seats so my vacation is already off to a good start! :)

why_ask_why said:
taking 6 days off work(10 days total w/weekends) and driving down to orlando and stuart to visit my family...1st stop is going to see all you tampa freaks on the way and crash at fly's :cool: who's going to party with us?

leaving friday mid morning and will be there late afternoon...going to the braves playoff game thursday night w/dugout seats so my vacation is already off to a good start! :)

Will you be here on Saturday evening as well? If so, shawndavid and I will be free to cross the pond and hang out.

i'll hang with you WAW.. i dont think anyone else can drink like we can..

if i still can..

but i have to leave EARLY in the AM on saturday..
and i think we have to share a bed WAW :p

kidding.. kidding

or am i :shifty:

Desslock said:
Well, I'll be in Orlando this weekend (till Wed.) but we may have full schedule. :(
omg it would be awesome to meet you sir. see if you can get free. hell, if you wanna meet for lunch, some of us can meet you half way in lakeland (bout 30 mins outside of orlando)