ITT I fix any issues you have.

Drool-Boy said:
you need a fatter pipe
go to goatse.cx and sign up for their broadband service

Hmmm... There's something familiar about that picture...

Wait a minute.. *checks collection of Drool-Boy photos*

:eek:

Onnotangu said:
i seem to have a problem....lack of people hunting with me in COH.

Yeah, well get yer ass back on Pinnacle, and I'll show ya some of my 1337 skillz.

okay, i've been having a problem logging on. it seems as if i have to log on like 2 or three times before i can post anything, while i should still be logged in or remembered. hep? :(

F33nX said:
okay, i've been having a problem logging on. it seems as if i have to log on like 2 or three times before i can post anything, while i should still be logged in or remembered. hep? :(
I've had some simliar problems with log in log out. I think there's a bug somewhere, but we haven't tracked it down yet.

The only sure fire way that seems to work, is to clear cookies, refresh the page, and then log in. Then you should be good to go for the rest of the day.

theacoustician said:
I've had some simliar problems with log in log out. I think there's a bug somewhere, but we haven't tracked it down yet.

The only sure fire way that seems to work, is to clear cookies, refresh the page, and then log in. Then you should be good to go for the rest of the day.

okeedokee, thanks hon:)

The links look too much like the background of the postbit. Could you change the link color?