ITT: I confess my unrequited love for.......

BigDov said:
Why is that a good thing?!

Goddammit, and I thought I was bad!!!! :lol:
:lol: Cuz I look like a moron.. booty dancin in my chair and shakin around :lol:

Pandora said:
Why is Hey Ya so addictive? It's like you HAVE to dance to it when you hear it.
Haha I know! I can't not dance to it. Whenever I'm at a bar and it's on I always get in the middle of the dance floor and go nuts.
Last time I had the unfortunate experience of having some randomy guy grind up on me. I was all :wtf:

But apparently my dancing is a little.. provocative.. especailly when intoxicated.

Lynnakitty said:
:lol: Cuz I look like a moron.. booty dancin in my chair and shakin around :lol:

Haha I know! I can't not dance to it. Whenever I'm at a bar and it's on I always get in the middle of the dance floor and go nuts.
Last time I had the unfortunate experience of having some randomy guy grind up on me. I was all :wtf:

But apparently my dancing is a little.. provocative.. especailly when intoxicated.

Oh I'm sure that's EXACTLY what you look like......... :)

Hmm......... I've heard of this phenomenon before. Witnessed it a few times too. Crazy drunk girls are always fun :D

BigDov said:
Oh I'm sure that's EXACTLY what you look like......... :)

Hmm......... I've heard of this phenomenon before. Witnessed it a few times too. Crazy drunk girls are always fun :D
Shake it, shake-shake it!
-dance- :D

BigDov said:
woowoo!!! :D

*wiggles* <-- no booty-shaking music at work today :(
I like the way you do that right thurrrr
damnit I want to go to a club/bar

Lynnakitty said:
I like the way you do that right thurrrr
damnit I want to go to a club/bar

Me too....... last time I danced was at Fat Burger's end of summer party........ :fly: And before that, holy crap, years.

There used to be this place I'd go with a lady friend that had go-go dancers in leather caged up, up above the dance floor, a literal wall of speakers etc, and we'd just drunkenly dance the night away....... *sigh* the good old days :)

BigDov said:
Me too....... last time I danced was at Fat Burger's end of summer party........ :fly: And before that, holy crap, years.

There used to be this place I'd go with a lady friend that had go-go dancers in leather caged up, up above the dance floor, a literal wall of speakers etc, and we'd just drunkenly dance the night away....... *sigh* the good old days :)
I'll take you out some night.
But I do tend to get a little carried away, especially if I like the song.

I was swing dancing with a redneck chick this Saturday. Her boob popped out of her tube top. That was awesome.

jaxxor said:
I was swing dancing with a redneck chick this Saturday. Her boob popped out of her tube top. That was awesome.
Mmm redneck boobs

Lynnakitty said:
:eek: Shit I told you about that?!
Lol you're the second one to bring it up today!!

HAHAHAHA :lol: You sure did!

When that first came out, this guy and I were at work listening to that song, and I looked at him and said, "You know, this song is MADE for pole-dancing!!"

BigDov said:
did she have a tubetop tan too??? LOLOL

:D

not that I recall, I was pretty hammered at the time. which is of course the only way I could handle being in a hick club for that long :lol:

BigDov said:
HAHAHAHA :lol: You sure did!

When that first came out, this guy and I were at work listening to that song, and I looked at him and said, "You know, this song is MADE for pole-dancing!!"
HAHAHAHA..
I didn't pole dance
:shifty:
edit: shit.. guess what just came on my playlist.

jaxxor said:
not that I recall, I was pretty hammered at the time. which is of course the only way I could handle being in a hick club for that long :lol:

I know what you mean man- I was actually a bouncer in a cowboy club a few years back, and let me tell you it was excrutiatingly painful going to work NOT drunk :(