ITT: I confess my unrequited love for.......

Well, I always figure if you cant hit a 10" diameter hole from less than 2' away, you just need to take it outside and whizz on the side of the barn or something.
Unless youre in a public restroom where pissing all over the floors is apparently encouraged.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Because its hard to define moist. If a toilet seat was moist that'd mean the seat absorbed water and because most seats are plastic a toilet seat could never be moist. :p

Hah, you just dignified my question with an answer :p

Drool-Boy said:
Well, I always figure if you cant hit a 10" diameter hole from less than 2' away, you just need to take it outside and whizz on the side of the barn or something.
Unless youre in a public restroom where pissing all over the floors is apparently encouraged.

I have a theory that in public bathrooms people are too busy trying to check out other wangs and they forget they're peeing.

Drool-Boy said:
I'd like to summarily execute half the people I see in public restrooms