ITT: I confess my unrequited love for.......

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
ALL of you :D

I don't know what it is about this time of year, but usually about midway through the month of November, I just get damn cheery and all happy feeling. Just wanted to take a moment and say how much you all mean to me :heart:

flydroolelfpeniscletusedit- not THAT kind of love you fgts :mad:

Im just the opposite
This time of year makes me want to kill everyone
Everyday untill new years I inch closer and closer to a killing spree.
Beer + BJs are about the only thing that keep me from blowing my stack.

Drool-Boy said:
Im just the opposite
This time of year makes me want to kill everyone
Everyday untill new years I inch closer and closer to a killing spree.
Beer + BJs are about the only thing that keep me from blowing my stack.

I'm in agreement with you. There's something about stupid little elves, cheesy Christmas music and decorations that make me want to stab myself.

Awww! :heart: :heart:

I'm more like Drool at this time of year though. The 12 hours of darkness, the cold, and the holidays seem to put me in a funk every year. Hasn't been too bad this year though. Maybe it's because ya'll make me laugh so much! :D

NeedMoreEmo said:
I'm in agreement with you. There's something about stupid little elves, cheesy Christmas music and decorations that make me want to stab myself.

Goodness, I dont want to stab myself , that would hurt:fly:
Id just like to gun down the herds of consumer cattle that are in my way and clogging up the streets and stores when I simply want to go grocery shopping or on a beer run.

Drool-Boy said:
Id just like to gun down the herds of consumer cattle that are in my way and clogging up the streets and stores when I simply want to go grocery shopping or on a beer run.

Easily solved. Live opposite a liquor store like me. Oh and get friendly with the owner until you can sit with him for hours drinking his beer for nothing.

:fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Oh, I thought that was perfectly normal to feel that way.

I feel that way every time I go to a store, not just X-Mas :D