ITT - Funny top 10 at Christians expense

elpmis said:
oh snap, when did that come out?
Couple of weeks ago. Tried running the demo on my computer and it works fine till you've got 1000 little animated figures kicking each others asses on screen. Then my card takes a dump and tells me to go fuck myself.

theacoustician said:
Couple of weeks ago. Tried running the demo on my computer and it works fine till you've got 1000 little animated figures kicking each others asses on screen. Then my card takes a dump and tells me to go fuck myself.

It sucks having to clean that out of the case.

theacoustician said:

What are you trying to run it on?

Forrest Dump said:
Or if you dont pay your tithe (10% bitch!)
Useless trivia: Rockefeller forced all of his kids to give 10% of everything they earned to charity. They continued doing so for the rest of their lives. He firmly believed that it was a large part of why he was successful in life. He wasn't a Christian.

NeedMoreEmo said:
God believe sin freewill. Therefore you can have abortions. You can be gay. Depends on the denomination. A lot of the things posted aren't true. But I'll go along with it and say it was slightly humurous.

You obviously aren't an good American Christian. :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
The likelihood of me ever being American is just the same as me being Christian.
I know silly. But in America, you can't a member of the Religious Right and approve of abortion or gays. They HATE both of the ideas...

fly said:
I know silly. But in America, you can't a member of the Religious Right and approve of abortion or gays. They HATE both of the ideas...

Yeah well, the part that religion plays in your countrys policies is rediculous and unethical. Religion has no basis in politics. Abortion and gay rights are political issues, they shouldn't be decided by the church. God I hate extreme Christian fuckjobs. *exhale*

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah well, the part that religion plays in your countrys policies is rediculous and unethical. Religion has no basis in politics. Abortion and gay rights are political issues, they shouldn't be decided by the church. God I hate extreme Christian fuckjobs. *exhale*

Yeah, well our current government is working to undo what the pesky Framers worked so hard to get free from...

English religion. :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I guess I missed the part where Jesus was born in London, I must suck at my religious studies class. :(

I meant religion being shoved down our throats by the English.

-or-

Jesus was some British dude.

I'm not sure which.