itt: dear fly and april...

Contrary to popular belief, we have a lot of skin cancer aware people in florida who aren't into microwaving their skin on a daily basis.

no doubt...and they also now believe that sun exposure does more good than harm...some huge number of other cancers could be avoided every year by proper sun

What stikes me as funny is that homo sapiens have been meandering beneath the unairconditioned sun for eons, and yet in the past 30 years, it has now become our great enemy.

When someone comes out and says pooping causes colon cancer and we should all go for colostomys, I'm gonna go rambo on the world because our time really should come to an end.

What stikes me as funny is that homo sapiens have been meandering beneath the unairconditioned sun for eons, and yet in the past 30 years, it has now become our great enemy.

When someone comes out and says pooping causes colon cancer and we should all go for colostomys, I'm gonna go rambo on the world because our time really should come to an end.

For eons we didn't destroy our atmosphere. Since the industrial revolution we've been doing that. I'm not surprised cancer has spiked a bit.