GAY It's us V. Them part gazillion

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
When NY Rep Chris Lee was busted for working the Craigslist personals, calls went out for his head. And he stepped down...

Now, Rep. Anthony Weiner has been busted doing the same thing.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/demo...s-conference-york-afternoon/story?id=13775137

But he won't.

Just more obfuscation of the fact that (R) & (D) is meant to keep the american people divided and distracted while the US is looted by Wall Street and foreign interests.

For the record, he should step down, immediately, if for no other reason than has lied about it.

If you are a public figure at all you have to know you don't get away with jack shit like that now days. Never record or take a photo of something that can come back and bite you in the ass.

If you are a public figure at all you have to know you don't get away with jack shit like that now days. Never record or take a photo of something that can come back and bite you in the ass.

How is a shirtless pic something that can bite you back? If Weiner was posting his pic to someone else for sexual favors outside of his marriage and he and his wife are ok with that senerio, there's nothing wrong. The issue with Lee's situation was he was accepting money and paying off people as well as looking for tricks on the side of his marriage all while promoting family values. Weiner is doing none of that stuff (although it is unclear the agreement he and his wife have)

Also, with a bulge like the previous leaked picutres have and his body in the recent pictures, he's looking pretty darn good for a middle aged politician.

LizzTweet.jpg

The best hope so far

Weiner said he cannot disqualify Breitbart’s claim that Breitbart has been enjoying, er, holding onto an an x-rated photo of Weiner, yet to be released.

it's funny that we now have boehner(pronounced baaaner) and weiner, crying all over the floor. clearly we've gone so, so far wrong. both sides are full of shit and crying like little girls. time for a "renawsaunce". that means "flush all these jerkoffs who are owned by speshul intarists."

Affairs and other personal life stuff doesn't mean shit. Plenty from both sides have affairs. It's none of our god damn business.

What the fuck is he supposed to do when caught cheating? Have you never lied, white knight?

I'm not in political office, and I've never cheated in a relationship.

And I'm the first to admit I have no place being in an elected office.