GAY It's us V. Them part gazillion

Because at the end of the day they're just regular ol' people.

You're in the military, can I hold you to higher standard for every facet of your life?

Yes he can. He has been trained for ALL parts of his life. What and how he eats. What and how he dresses. What and how to live in different environments. What to do for a living. Yes actually is he MORE prepared than a non-military.

Why is his sex life any business of the people he represents? Why does he have to tell a lie at all?

If you want to draw the line at "things related to his job" fine, no problem, but if that were the case we wouldn't be talking about this.

I'm not saying he had to say anything about his sex life. He could have just said "it's none of your business, nothing was done with public funds or during office hours, it's personal" and been done with it. The problem is that he chose to lie about it. That's the higher standard I'm talking about. You have every right to hold me to a higher standard in regards to keeping national security secrets even when I'm not on duty. You have ever right to hold me to a higher standard in regards to not getting into legal trouble because if I do, it costs more taxpayer dollars than if a civilian does it. You even have the right to hold me to a higher standard in terms of physical fitness because the conditions of my position and pay grade require it.

Just as we have every right to hold him to a higher standard while in office in terms of honesty. Even though we're not his constituents, lying in public to the people goes against the very purpose of his position. What he does on his private time should certainly be his private business but if he chooses to speak to the public then every word that comes out of his mouth should be the truth, even if those words are "I don't want to talk about it"

If and candidate votes on the platform of family values, then yes I totally want to know if he's a lying adultrous or a healthy sexual relationship with his or her partner(s).

difference-between-democrats-and-republicans-12959-1307473542-12.jpg

iirc it was 6 different ones over the last 3 years. some pics will break shortly, I'm sure. if they haven't already

Pretty much now you have to attend high end Ivy League school to even have a chance of getting the finical backing or political backing to have a chance at becoming president. We are ruled by our modern day version of the nobility.

By that same token, one is leading someone on, and the other is dealing with a professional who understands the rules of the game :fly:

Or one is in the 21st century with teh rest of humanity, and one is still dealing with the oldest profession in history.

Pretty much now you have to attend high end Ivy League school to even have a chance of getting the finical backing or political backing to have a chance at becoming president. We are ruled by our modern day version of the nobility.

This has always been the case, it's not a new thing.

I want to see in 2012 the Dems get a super majority in all Congress then for the beating they got not being able to pass anything through but shit since 2008 they retaliate with shittons of legislation getting through and passing real quick.

New oil regulations. Done. New emissions regulations. Done. Afghan war concluded. Done. DOMA repeal. Done. EDNA passage. Done.

And then on week two they rest.

I want to see in 2012 the Dems get a super majority in all Congress then for the beating they got not being able to pass anything through but shit since 2008 they retaliate with shittons of legislation getting through and passing real quick.

New oil regulations. Done. New emissions regulations. Done. Afghan war concluded. Done. DOMA repeal. Done. EDNA passage. Done.

You're insane. The government is at its best when its doing nothing. Gridlock++

never going to happen. democrats are as corrupt and ineffective as republicans are corrupt and douchebaggy