GAY It's us V. Them part gazillion

It's the lying part that he did wrong. To his credit, the three news clips that directly asked him if the boner pic where of him he did not actually say they weren't. He just said they have to look into the possibility of photoshopping and the hack itself, but he never denied it flat out.

On a related note, apparently the cock shot is making the rounds. <goes internet sleuthing>

Adultery may still be a misdemeanor in NY state :fly:

Is internet picture giving adultery? What if no physical actions took place? And what if his wife and him have agreements like this? If I asked chim if I can post my nudes online, he has traditionally said no problem. Maybe he has a similar arrangement.

Is internet picture giving adultery? What if no physical actions took place? And what if his wife and him have agreements like this? If I asked chim if I can post my nudes online, he has traditionally said no problem. Maybe he has a similar arrangement.
Ask his wife candidly, if she's not okay with it I'm sure that fits her definition of adultery :p

You make far to many assumptions in order to justify this to yourself.

I think what he did was wrong. I think he should step down. I do think he did better than Lee in his apology and let a long news questioning after the press conference instead of immediately quitting and going into hiding.

bingo. it shouldn't have been anyone's concern in the first place but then again he shouldn't have lied about it either

I really don't care about him lying about this. All those politicians lie every single day about way more important shit.

It's the fact that he may have used a political pr team to cover his butt may be the one that costs him his job.

How? Once it was leaked he made an immediate statement and went on other news shows and talked with reporters. When others were leaked he held a press conference and opened investigations with the ethic committee about his actions. What exactly was covered up?

I'm not in political office, and I've never cheated in a relationship.

And I'm the first to admit I have no place being in an elected office.

I never have either but I would guess that the initial knee jerk reaction is to lie. He's a fucking human.

I think top level politicians should be held to a higher standard. I don't want some weak willed everyman retard in there. I want the best and the brightest and that's what we deserve and who we used to get. somehow it's devolved, unfortunately.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I think top level politicians should be held to a higher standard. I don't want some weak willed everyman retard in there. I want the best and the brightest and that's what we deserve and who we used to get. somehow it's devolved, unfortunately.

Clinton was pretty bright, imo, and he did it too.

this

Humans and men by nature are not monogamous. The idea is to get your seed to as many mates as you can to procreate your genetic information. It is a modern societal invention, this concept of monogamy. It takes a very strongwilled person to go against nature and deny their carnal desires and evolutionary needs just to make themselves appear moral to the public. I have no qualms about mistresses or having extramarital affairs. I don't even have an issue with politicians that run on family values points that have mistresses; AS LONG AS THEY ARE HONEST ABOUT IT. To their spouses and to the public who voted them in.

Had he said, "I have sexual desires that are outside of my bedroom with my wife. My wife and I have discussed this slight sexual disconnect and have come to a decision that is mutually beneficial. We have determined that to satisfy my desires completely, I would be allowed to exhibit myself to other women of appropriate age and that would be the line not to cross. This has been my line before my wedding, and throughout my marriage and it has satisfied my desires outside the bedroom in a safe way. This has led to a more close bond with my wife and promoted more positive communication with her and I to the benefit of our union. It is unfortunately that these private expressions of my sexual desires were hacked and leaked out, but this is the origin of such pictures and can only apologize to the public that these were not release voluntarily by me or my staff and those that did leak them did so inappropriately and maliciously to deface me and my family."

Now if he had said that, I would move to NY just so I could vote for him.

Clinton was pretty bright, imo, and he did it too.

bright? he's the only president ever that was a rhodes scholar. dude's a genius. if you're that smart you deserve the office even though I don't condone his personal actions.

Humans and men by nature are not monogamous. The idea is to get your seed to as many mates as you can to procreate your genetic information. It is a modern societal invention, this concept of monogamy. It takes a very strongwilled person to go against nature and deny their carnal desires and evolutionary needs just to make themselves appear moral to the public.

The way you phrase that, it almost sounds like a statement against homosexuality.

I'm in agreement with this statement as well.

The way you phrase that, it almost sounds like a statement against homosexuality.

Well yeah. I think homosexuality is a miswiring of your sexual desires, finding procreation of the same sex desirable, but ultimately fruitless, instead of finding procreation of the opposite sex desirable.