It's time for a little charity

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Over the past week or so, some of you know I've been sick. Well, I've gotten better and I've amassed a large amount of mucas in bags and already swathed in tissue for safe-keeping.
In trying to keep with the generosity of this forum, I'm going to go ahead and donate this to any members who are mucas-deficient. With these mucas samples, you also get flu anti-bodies and dead and dying flu germs along with uncultured blood samples with pure anti-bodies from occasionally having a slight nose bleed from dry sinuses. In this time of lacking flu shots, this is a generous contribution on my part.

I will be setting up an 800 number and manning them with small mexican kids that were caught smoking in school. You're not just helping yourself, you're helping them learn english.

Godspeed and godbless.

GREAT

I chose not to go with antibodics for this particular cold/lung infection I had. I figure id my body learns to fight it off, it will be stronger.

BigDov said:
OMG :drool:

Me first! Me first!! I want the best specimens all to myself!!!

Ok...so I have you down for one order of an amalgalm sample mixed with mucas, saliva, crusted blood and some skin from my nose.

THE PHONES ARE LIGHTING UP LIKE AUNT HILDY AFTER HITTING THE EGG-NOG A LITTLE TOO MUCH.

Don't miss this opportunity.

crazymike said:
GREAT

I chose not to go with antibodics for this particular cold/lung infection I had. I figure id my body learns to fight it off, it will be stronger.

Yea, or you'll die.

wr3kt said:
Ok...so I have you down for one order of an amalgalm sample mixed with mucas, saliva, crusted blood and some skin from my nose.

THE PHONES ARE LIGHTING UP LIKE AUNT HILDY AFTER HITTING THE EGG-NOG A LITTLE TOO MUCH.

Don't miss this opportunity.

Shit!!!

*frantically dials phone*

Can I use it as a phone-sex line instead?
But I'd rather not have little kids on the other end
:shifty:

Lynnakitty said:
Can I use it as a phone-sex line instead?
But I'd rather not have little kids on the other end
:shifty:

I'll see if I can get in touch with Brad Pitt. He's been calling incessently for "a large package" and keeps wanting to talk to me. :rolleyes:

wr3kt said:
I'll see if I can get in touch with Brad Pitt. He's been calling incessently for "a large package" and keeps wanting to talk to me. :rolleyes:
:lol: Ooooh shot down :p I'll remember that.