WTF It's Them V. Us. NJ Governor rides copter to sons baseball game

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,353
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...ame-ar-234252/

Democrats, Republicans. They ALL do this. The government doesn't care about the people. They only care about power, about influence, about privilege.

Gov. Christie himself is a former federal prosecutor who INDICTED politicians for misusing public funds. Called for all in NJ to tighten their belts, and make sacrifices, making line item vetos for items as low as $1000. Yet he takes a Helo @ 2500 an hour to his sons baseball game, then actually rode in a car 100 yards (the length of a football field) to the bleachers, then stopped the game in the 5th inning to fly off and meet some Iowa GOP delegates who wanted to convince him to run for president. None of this was state business.

He's not the first, he isn't the last. Democrats, Republicans. They all do it. And yet you can even see from the commentary that people make excuses based on political affiliation.

Because of the spread of partisan rhetoric by politicos and the press, R's will forgive his actions, and instead point fingers at D's, D's will lambast his actions, and ignore that Demo govs have done the same.

It's time to wake up. The next few elections should have 1 result only.

No more incumbents.

No more 2nd termers.

Vote them all out. Each and every time, until they get the message.

We, the people of the United States, are over it, and demand responsible actions from our elected officials.

Lol

You, the expatriated angry people of Australia, are too busy being contrary trolls to have your opinion matter

What? just take it as an insult an throw one back? I meant what I said. Nothing is going to change, you know this. The reasons why are because the people here are too busy with their capitalist consumer society.

If you think I'm wrong, tell my why then.

I'm totally No more incumbents.

No more 2nd termers on most politicians.

I wonder if Obama will get a second term.

Look at who replaced the incumbents who lost in 2010. These news faces are the ones causing a ruckus in Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, and Florida. I understand the desire to replace those who are doing shitty jobs, but when those waiting inline are even worse, what's the point?