ITS THE Monday LUnhc Thread!!!!

Bubbles said:
I love food and I love to eat. No one ever wants to "meet to eat" here, they want to "meet to drink".

Your are so right!!! ... and they even have theories that if you DON'T eat you will get drunker.

I prefer to spend alot on good food/service then i do at a bar.

Granted i like going out drinking, but you can't beat a great meal at a great resteraunt

Bubbles said:
firemens are yummy, it might be a good idea :drool:

My ex girlfriend was a firefighter and an EMT. Her ex, a New York fireman, died in the WTC on 9/11. She's the one who got me into it. I had never thought of it until I met her.

Sarcasmo said:
I like what I do, and the money, I just find myself getting bored and my ass hurts from not moving. It just shouldn't be like this. I'm too young to sit at a desk for the next 30-40 years.

Ditto!

I sit on my ass in front of a computer all day and then go home and do the same thing for my night job. ... sit in traffic, sit to eat, sit sit sit sit - I'm 'sick' of it. I keep saying I am going to design the perfect treadmill that has the flat screen computer and keyboad so we can walk while working.

Sarcasmo said:
My ex girlfriend was a firefighter and an EMT. Her ex, a New York fireman, died in the WTC on 9/11. She's the one who got me into it. I had never thought of it until I met her.

Hey that is so cool - you should always take something good from all your relationships :)

b_sinning said:
Sarcasmo is going to be in a fireman's calender playing with his hose.

I've got an axe to grind with you, baby.

fireman4big.jpg