it's that time again...new crackberry!

we have over 5000 blackberries in the company so we're pretty much brainwashed :D
it happens. my dad is also a resident of the dark side due to corporate influence. i'd consider going over for the gps, but sprint doesn't seem to offer the 8800 (it must not come in a CDMA version)

yes, but how is the new blackberry

har har :fly:

after messing around with it a bit, I've decided to stay with the old one...the gps is more valuable than the camera if I'm forced to choose between the two...I wish they would give me both in one damned device!

All that shit is to small for me. I have a hard enough time seeing my phone. You can just tell me about it. :p :heart:

It's probably $80 a month for the unlimited data package with the smallest voice plan, and another $15 for tethering

how many minutes do you have? my plan is 900 anytime per/m and I probably have never even used 1/2 of that...that's our lowest plan for voice through work

how many minutes do you have? my plan is 900 anytime per/m and I probably have never even used 1/2 of that...that's our lowest plan for voice through work

My plan is 450min daytime , unlimited nights/weekends a month.

Usually that's more than enough for me, but last month I ended up going 152 minutes over for the tune of $70 :lol:

We don't have set plans through work, but we get a bunch of discounts on the plans.

The phone and plan are in my name, I pay for it with my corporate AmEx, submit my expense report, then they send AmEx a check - pretty convoluted.

We do the family plan at work, we split the bill. Its 80 bucks each and I think I only used 260 minutes last month. We have 3000 and we went over by 1700, at .50 a minute.

I am glad I am a text whore.