it's that time again...new crackberry!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
just ordered a newer new crackberry...have to stay up on the new shit that I give out to my people :) work only had to pay $69 for it!!! :eek:

it's called the curve or 8300...finally gets a camera!
http://www.blackberrycurve.com/brains/features/camera.jsp

bb_8300_f.jpg

bbcurve1.jpg

But I can make it work with one hand with the scroll wheel.

you can still one hand it just fine with the scroll...might even be easier with the scroll

battery life? im really tired of having a phone I have to plug in every 2 days.

I can get 3-4 days out of my 8800 right now and that's getting hundreds of emails and a number of calls

is it true they break easily? at least i heard that about the 8800s.

I had an 8800 die within hours of getting it but the replacement has been flawless and dropped a few times with no ill effects

I don't think it has gps like the 8800 so I might end up keeping the 8800 because that has come in quite handy...I'll check it out and if it sucks missing the gps, give the 8300 out to one of my people

*cough* Treo still owns, even though the design is half a decade old *cough*

riiiight
everyone I know that has or had one thinks they suck :p
a buddy of mine smashed his to pieces in a bar one night because he was so sick of it :lol:

riiiight
everyone I know that has or had one thinks they suck :p
a buddy of mine smashed his to pieces in a bar one night because he was so sick of it :lol:

I love every shed of mine. I loved mine when it was the Handspring Deluxe with the phone attachment (springboard expansion FTW). That was back from the late 90's even.

i'm still a treo person too, but i was really impressed with the feel of the keyboard on the 8800. much less slippage.

never had any problems with mine. my sister has one too that she's thinking of ditching for the iphone but she hasn't had problems with it. her fiancee has the 700p which he likes, i'm using his old 600. i've never met anyone with one who doesn't like them.

Last edited:
i'm still a treo person too, but i was really impressed with the feel of the keyboard on the 8800. much less slippage.

never had any problems with mine. my sister has one too that she's thinking of ditching for the iphone but she hasn't had problems with it. her fiancee has the 700p which he likes, i'm using his old 600. i've never met anyone with one who doesn't like them.

we have over 5000 blackberries in the company so we're pretty much brainwashed :D