It's TAX TIME!!! how much do you Owe/Get back?

My accountant hasn't finished my return, but filed an extension for me, and I sent a check to the feds for $1500 a week ago, which is probably close enough to how much I owe anyway. Only me to blame for procrastinating. Not overly concerned with the state, as it is like $100 or so. If that.

I just got my refund back in the post: 847.51 and still waiting on that stimulus check. I made bank this year on refund. Last year I owed no joke: 2 dollars. :rolleyes:

Must be because I'm not in school any longer or something. I dunno I have someone else do my taxes. :eek:

:lol:

I have no clue what you sound like or how you speak, but I can "hear" you saying that.. It cracks me up.

ooo!! ooo!!! can i keep her? pretty please???

edit as to not get blackballed: we got our return back. now we're waiting for that other one. the fun one.

well we were supposed to get ours around now but i'm not sure...even though we signed up for direct deposit for our federal return, they sent it to us via check. so i don't know which one they look at as far as the stimulus package is concerned.