It's still a gay car no matter how much I whine about it

I was 1 class short of graduating in 97 instead i had to go through half my senior year because my stupid ass english 2 teacher COMPLETELY FORGOT I TOOK HER CLASS.. oddly enough she was the same teacher i had for english 4 my junior year!! AARRGGHH

anyway.. class of 98 here.. shoulda been 97.. stupid teachers..

pa said:
I was 1 class short of graduating in 97 instead i had to go through half my senior year because my stupid ass english 2 teacher COMPLETELY FORGOT I TOOK HER CLASS.. oddly enough she was the same teacher i had for english 4 my junior year!! AARRGGHH

anyway.. class of 98 here.. shoulda been 97.. stupid teachers..
I could have graduated in 93, however I moved to a different state and needed to pass the state government exam as well as driver's freakin ed... which was required for graduation... how dumb is that? :lol:

Mike McGill got injured in that movie. We used to shoot the shit with him at his skate shop when we were 14 or so. That was when we were bootlegging The Search For Animal Chin on VHS tapes and making tons of cash selling individual pieces of candy/gum in middle school.

chin_poster.jpg

skateboardnaked148008.jpg

Last edited:
Those skate ramps looks scary.

My piece of poop 94 mercedees was fixed earlier so I don't have to drive my backup piece of poop an 82 diesel mercedees anymore. Actually I'm very happy about that because my backup car doesn't have all the parking stickers and decals I need for work and it's been annoying the hell out of me.

I would gladly junk both poops for a gay car like pa has but it would be useless for work.

b_sinning said:

My piece of poop 94 mercedees was fixed earlier so I don't have to drive my backup piece of poop an 82 diesel mercedees anymore. Actually I'm very happy about that because my backup car doesn't have all the parking stickers and decals I need for work and it's been annoying the hell out of me.

I would gladly junk both poops for a gay car like pa has but it would be useless for work.

convert to biodiesel.

b_sinning said:

why would my car be useless for work?

it has a decent size trunk. I can fit all the luggage i'd ever need for a trip
and golf clubs (if i arrange it correctly)

pa said:
why would my car be useless for work?

it has a decent size trunk. I can fit all the luggage i'd ever need for a trip
and golf clubs (if i arrange it correctly)
I crapped in one of those trunks at a car show