It's still a gay car no matter how much I whine about it

b_sinning said:
I love Christan Slaters character in that movie.
speaking of... does anyone else own the original DVD release of "Gleaming the Cube"

i bought an original off ebay.. one of the rarest DVD's in production..

its the shining star of my collection :D

pa said:
speaking of... does anyone else own the original DVD release of "Gleaming the Cube"

i bought an original off ebay.. one of the rarest DVD's in production..

its the shining star of my collection :D
oh my gosh... I remember being in Junior High and watching that movie on HBO, I recorded it with my hifi VCR and watched it everyday that summer. I was so in love with Christian Slater then.

That would be one I'd be interested in buying, for sure although I think we have a copy of it somewhere.

zengirl said:
oh my gosh... I remember being in Junior High and watching that movie on HBO, I recorded it with my hifi VCR and watched it everyday that summer. I was so in love with Christian Slater then.

That would be one I'd be interested in buying, for sure although I think we have a copy of it somewhere.

i didn't buy it so much for the plot aspect.. i bought it for the "rare 1998 pioneer print" aspect

pa said:
i didn't buy it so much for the plot aspect.. i bought it for the "rare 1998 pioneer print" aspect
I liked the skateboard parts, and the parts with Tony Hawk :eek:

zengirl said:
I liked the skateboard parts, and the parts with Tony Hawk :eek:

it did have some pretty cool skateboard parts.. but i was never really into skateboarding..

i used quads and then rollerblades..

pa said:
it did have some pretty cool skateboard parts.. but i was never really into skateboarding..

i used quads and then rollerblades..
IIRC, I'm a bit older than you, when I was in Junior High, it's when skateboarding started being really cool again, it was before in line skates... I hung out with the guys who had the raggy clothes, and the skater haircuts. :fly: And now here I'm gonna marry the adult version (if you can call us adults) of that.

:fly:

good times

zengirl said:
IIRC, I'm a bit older than you, when I was in Junior High, it's when skateboarding started being really cool again, it was before in line skates... I hung out with the guys who had the raggy clothes, and the skater haircuts. :fly: And now here I'm gonna marry the adult version (if you can call us adults) of that.

:fly:

good times

well.. i'm 25.. so i don't know if your older then me..

SchmilK said:
No silly willy....they eat HaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaayyyyyyyyy....

hayguyz2.gif

:lol: Gleaming the Cube came out in 1989, I was in 6th or 7th grade? I know it was the summer between 7th and 8th when I watched it everyday. That was the year I became a bad ass vandal and terrorized my subdivision. :eek:

zengirl said:
:lol: Gleaming the Cube came out in 1989, I was in 6th or 7th grade? I know it was the summer between 7th and 8th when I watched it everyday. That was the year I became a bad ass vandal and terrorized my subdivision. :eek:

I was in 11th and 12th in '89 and I'm only 3 years older :confused:

why_ask_why said:
I was in 11th and 12th in '89 and I'm only 3 years older :confused:
My birthday is in December and I started school in the country. I missed the cut off by a week, they wouldn't let me start kindergarden when I should have.

I was doing long division in 1st grade, my first book report in kindergarden, and the oldest kid in the class and graduated hs when I was 19.

They determined when kids started school based on birthdays, not academic performance. :lol:

I graduated hs in '94

zengirl said:
My birthday is in December and I started school in the country. I missed the cut off by a week, they wouldn't let me start kindergarden when I should have.

I was doing long division in 1st grade, my first book report in kindergarden, and the oldest kid in the class and graduated hs when I was 19.

They determined when kids started school based on birthdays, not academic performance. :lol:

I graduated hs in '94

I graduated in '90 and turned 17 1/2 way through my senior year :eek: