It's still a gay car no matter how much I whine about it

Coqui said:
Is the suspension really that floaty or is it just the movie?

its definantly that floaty but very easy to control.

New springs and shocks will resolve the issue as Mazdaspeed has released some very nice warranteed products.

I'll be keeping my stock for this autoX season though..

on a side note, she's very stable at 125+

even with the "floaty" monser truck like suspension it still outhandled a majority of the cars at my last autoX

So a guy i work with has a 96 or 97 miata 5 speed manual...stock everything..only replaced brakes, tires, fluids...just hit 209,000 miles ON STOCk CLUTCh STILL AS WELL!!!

I always thought he looked gay driving it being over 6 foot tall like he is...then he got a BMW Z3 for his summer car and only drives teh miata in the winter...which in my eyes is 100% a car for girls and drives like ickiness...just like the miata was in my eyes.

SchmilK said:
So a guy i work with has a 96 or 97 miata 5 speed manual...stock everything..only replaced brakes, tires, fluids...just hit 209,000 miles ON STOCk CLUTCh STILL AS WELL!!!

I always thought he looked gay driving it being over 6 foot tall like he is...then he got a BMW Z3 for his summer car and only drives teh miata in the winter...which in my eyes is 100% a car for girls and drives like ickiness...just like the miata was in my eyes.

They are amazingly reliable.. i classify the Z3 as more girly personally.. and i'll admit previous generations of Miata's did look very gay. But i think with the restyling they did of the 06 its definantly got more manly type lines

I will admit that hte mazda does drive real nice...just looks too much like a pill a a whale would take. LOL

What you need is some of deez.

E90MM283F.jpg

E90MM283R.jpg

pa said:
They are amazingly reliable.. i classify the Z3 as more girly personally.. and i'll admit previous generations of Miata's did look very gay. But i think with the restyling they did of the 06 its definantly got more manly type lines
I just saw the concept for the new camaro today.

I'm gettin one of those

:cool:

KNYTE said:
WRX STi bishes

YES OOOOH YES!

Except i'm making the STi Hunter from my 04 wrx. :) Except i'm kinda paused on upgrades cause someone said i'm not allowed to do anymore. :(

SchmilK said:
YES OOOOH YES!

Except i'm making the STi Hunter from my 04 wrx. :) Except i'm kinda paused on upgrades cause someone said i'm not allowed to do anymore. :(

I'm planning on buying one in 2009 or so. Then I'm going to remove the rear wing and STI emblems and turn it into a sleeper.