FYI It's St. Patrick's Day!!

I hadn't planned on corned beef and cabbage for dinner cause I wasn't paying attention, but maybe I'll have to go buy the supplies and make it anyway.

Ayuh, she's using Alton's recipie actually. She did it last year and it was fantastic :drool:

And holy bloody heck yes, it was over 6 bucks a pound for the stuff.

The worst part is that you can get a pre-brined corned beef at the grocery for under $2/lb. WTF?

Maybe I can use it to make pastrami on the smoker.......

i couldn't be bothered standing like a dick in a bar for 3 hours trying to get 2 pints.

i'll go to the offy later and buy a 12x guinness. that'll fucking do.

i couldn't be bothered standing like a dick in a bar for 3 hours trying to get 2 pints.

i'll go to the offy later and buy a 12x guinness. that'll fucking do.

As long as you're drinking, it's acceptable.

As long as you're drinking, it's acceptable.

and i can't even be fucked doing that.

i'm trying to avoid the million and one parties i've been asked to go to. not because i'm super popular, but because St Patricks' day is for 18 year olds.

and i can't even be fucked doing that.

i'm trying to avoid the million and one parties i've been asked to go to. not because i'm super popular, but because St Patricks' day is for 18 year olds.

Needing an excuse to get drunk is for 18 year olds

Well of course, drinking at home > *

sometimes i like it - the last time i was plastered i got into an argument with two cops who i kept calling decietful

the big peeler rerred up of course when i brought up the taxpayer thing.

he asked for my i.d. as a joke infront of his mates and i near stuck my head up his japs eye, and asked him if the force still inbreeds bigotry.

needless to say, he got a taxi sharpish. i stumbled home too tanked to post about it, so it's only a vague recollection..

Needing an excuse to get drunk is for 18 year olds

they can't even handle their drink - drinking a violently blue alcopop would have st patrick spinning in his grave.

25082008392.jpg

this grave