it's spangelet's birthday today

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
i just had to share. i'm so damn proud of her.

she went to chuck e. cheese, got a sit-n-spin, and i made spaghetti and cookies. (the big party's saturday.)

i know this is a cheesy thread, but i don't care. my daughter's two today.

Bubbles said:
Happy Birthday to her!

um.....is she old enough to get a "sit & spin"??

My little boy has one. He'll be three in January but he's had it for a while now. He likes it, but gets dizzy and then looks at it like it's out to get him as he hobbles away.

Sarcasmo said:
My little boy has one. He'll be three in January but he's had it for a while now. He likes it, but gets dizzy and then looks at it like it's out to get him as he hobbles away.

Hmmmmm......I guess I went somewhere I wasn't supposed to. A sit & spin is a toy, I assume? The only sit & spin I've ever heard of was definately not for children. :eek:

Bubbles said:
Happy Birthday to her!

um.....is she old enough to get a "sit & spin"??

she LOVES it...it's right behind me as i type. she also loves spinning around in the computer chair till she can't see straight.

Bubbles said:
Hmmmmm......I guess I went somewhere I wasn't supposed to. A sit & spin is a toy, I assume? The only sit & spin I've ever heard of was definately not for children. :eek:

I see your title was most appropriate after all.
:heart:

Happy birthday spanglette!!

I like cats because you don't have to get up close and personal with diapers.

Bubbles said:
That's quite funny. I've never heard that before. :fly:

Yeah, after you called me a shlemiel I had to hit the online jewish phrase books and slang dictionaries. I had never heard it either.