It's snowing....in England!

ieholly said:
i guess you are right but i have always wanted to build a snowman, have a snowball fight, or make a snow angel.
Haven't made a snowman in ... forever. I really should make one for old times sakes :D

BigDov said:
18?? Damn.

I wear shorts year-round too :)

i suppose i should mention that i live in cleveland. the average high should be less than 7-8 this late in november.

I Robert I said:
Haven't made a snowman in ... forever. I really should make one for old times sakes :D

post pics so i can live vicariously through you!!

Pandora said:
Wow I haven't seen snow like that in a LOOOONNG time! It's pretty but I think I'll stay where it's warm! :D
That is nothing really. Down here (middle part of Sweden) we don't get much snow. Maybe 20cm at the absolute MAX (and that's rare). Up in the north they measure it in meters heh. A meter of snow is quite normal up there :)

I Robert I said:
That is nothing really. Down here (middle part of Sweden) we don't get much snow. Maybe 20cm at the absolute MAX (and that's rare). Up in the north they measure it in meters heh. A meter of snow is quite normal up there :)

If we got that much snow here the entire state would shut down. The Governor would be calling the President to declare a state of emergency. If the weatherman even talks about snow the schools shut down. It's ridiculous. The part that pisses me off the most tho....I'd still have to go to work cause they NEVER close up here. :mad:

Pandora said:
If we got that much snow here the entire state would shut down. The Governor would be calling the President to declare a state of emergency. If the weatherman even talks about snow the schools shut down. It's ridiculous. The part that pisses me off the most tho....I'd still have to go to work cause they NEVER close up here. :mad:

Snow is quite crippling here too...... and we usually get some every year. It just amazes me how bad people drive in the snow :(

I Robert I said:

average here is ~1.5meters

edit> yearly :p