It's snowing....in England!

The snow came over here aswell (Sweden) last night.

What met me this morning:
first_snow041118.jpg

Parking lot. OMG LOL A VOLVO! (and that bastard isn't disabled... yet he get the best spot... bastard...)
first_snow02_041118.jpg

Later at work:
first_snow03_041118.jpg

why_ask_why said:
isn't england about as far north as canada? odd it doesn't snow there

It has to do with what is called the Great Conveyor Belt (or something like that). It brings warm water from the equator up there and sends cold water down. To run the whole circuit takes like 1,000 years.

I'm sick of snow. Some one take all of Michigan's snow this year please.

Drool-Boy said:
move to alaska?

No! Actually I hate cold weather! Funny huh? Well not all cold weather, just cold wet weather. When I went to Denver and it snowed it was awesome. It was cold but it didn't seep into your bones, you know what I mean. In Atlanta when it snowed it was SOOO cold and wet that it was miserable. I like snow, for a day or 2 and then I am ready for summer again. I grew up in Tampa so I never got to se snow till I was an adult. I wish it woudl snow here. No one would know what to do and everything woudl shut down. That would be cool.

Sorry - too much sugar and I am pretty random right now.:gloerf:

JJ Lady said:
No! Actually I hate cold weather! Funny huh? Well not all cold weather, just cold wet weather. When I went to Denver and it snowed it was awesome. It was cold but it didn't seep into your bones, you know what I mean. In Atlanta when it snowed it was SOOO cold and wet that it was miserable. I like snow, for a day or 2 and then I am ready for summer again. I grew up in Tampa so I never got to se snow till I was an adult. I wish it woudl snow here. No one would know what to do and everything woudl shut down. That would be cool.

Sorry - too much sugar and I am pretty random right now.:gloerf:

Tampa. wtf

18 degrees today. :wtf: and enough fog to strangle a goat. we havent even got our first snow of the year. i went to the hospital in shorts and a tshirt.

i wish it was snowing here. i have only seen snow once and it didn't stick. :(

ieholly said:
i wish it was snowing here. i have only seen snow once and it didn't stick. :(
Trust me, it aint all fun and games... Getting up earlier just to dig out the damn car, fun fun...

I Robert I said:
Trust me, it aint all fun and games... Getting up earlier just to dig out the damn car, fun fun...

i guess you are right but i have always wanted to build a snowman, have a snowball fight, or make a snow angel.