It's Saturday night, and I'm at home

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
Marklar
₥82
So, yeah. A few months ago I happened to go to Baltimore, where one of my best friends (whom I haven't seen in years) lives. Odd thing was, about as soon as I was half an hour away, she completely stopped answering my text messages, and then didn't answer her phone until the night before I was leaving. So I was supposed to stop by and have lunch with her the next day on my way out, then something came up at her job and she couldn't make it.

About a week ago, she tells me she's coming out to visit for a few days. I'm excited (again), as I still haven't seen her in a few years. I tell her we'll have to go out to Ybor and celebrate, she agrees. Well, the day of her trip arrives... and suddenly she's not answering her text messages or her cellphone again, and she's leaving tomorrow.

WTF did I do? It's not like there's even the potential of me trying to get "with" her. :confused:

Last edited:
I have no idea :( You seem likeable. It might be that it was a couple of coincidences.

If I was in town, I would help you with your sorrows :( :heart:

maybe she came down with a crippling bout of gastroenteritis. like, passed out on the plane and has been pretty much il communicado since she got down there because she's sick.