Its Saturday evening/night, what are your plans?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
lol spinoff

After sitting eating pizza and ice cream and watching beer and feeling very sorry for myself watching Bridget Jones Im sitting here for a while IMing/spamming. Later I might curl up on the sofa (alone) drinking more beer and feeling sorry for myself whilst watching Beauty And The Beast.

How about you losers?

I'm guessing I'll be sitting here for the next 18-20 hours staring at my computer screen doing absolutely nothing except making the occasional forum post.

I'm going to have a positive night in. I'm so happy to be sitting on my couch eating strudels, hot pockets, eggs... anything reheatable in the microwave. Then enjoying all of the UF company while I make such happy posts like this. Maybe I'll chase a shooting star tonight and leap thru fields of flowers. I love having nights in to myself...

How about you god's children?

(brb I have to barf)

Just got back from the MSU vs Wisconsin(ranked 4th), and we won big time. Great game, lots of fun. Tonight, i think im going to go over to this girls room and watch a movie with her and her friends and drink some wine(well, im going to to drink beer if i can find some or i will settle for wine).

ILikeLife said:
Just got back from the MSU vs Wisconsin(ranked 4th), and we won big time. Great game, lots of fun. Tonight, i think im going to go over to this girls room and watch a movie with her and her friends and drink some wine(well, im going to to drink beer if i can find some or i will settle for wine).

I was just talking to someone from the *other* forum who was watching that game on tv. :o

NeedMoreEmo said:
I was just talking to someone from the *other* forum who was watching that game on tv. :o
it was so fun, 20th row.