it's ryokurin's birthday!!!

b_sinning said:
My company gives you 8 hours vacation time for your birthday. They use to also give you a card with 25 dollars in it but they got rid of that and say they just include that money in the profit sharing plan.

I usually take my birthday off with or without pay, a small gift to myself, but that is a cool throw-out from your company. :cool:

This year I'll be in Tampa over my b-day, I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation.

KNYTE said:
I usually take my birthday off with or without pay, a small gift to myself, but that is a cool throw-out from your company. :cool:

This year I'll be in Tampa over my b-day, I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation.

So we can celebrate it right? I mean you guys don't have any strange jehova;s witness rules do you? :eek:

In his religion you have to have a different set of boobs rubbed in your face for every year you've been alive. I'm thinking of converting for my birthday this year.

fly said:
I dare you to find a Ryokuirn cake Pandy. :p

orly? I had one, but I already ate it.

Ryoscake.jpg

ateit.jpg

Sorry Ryo! Your chocolate cake was just too tasty to resist! :fly:

Happy Birthday! :heart:

Bubbles said:
So we can celebrate it right? I mean you guys don't have any strange jehova;s witness rules do you? :eek:

Nah. I think we have a rule about jehovas witness bashing, but that's about it.

Bubbles said:
My ex-fiance (the messican) he was a jehova's witness. His family was constantly trying to get me to convert.....I have a lot of understanding of the rules, but not the why's in that religion.

Not need know you why. <- Yoda

edit: I watched Revenge Of The Sith the other day again. Is it not the coolest part in any movie ever where Yoda chucks his saber at that one clone trooper and leaves it hanging is his chest for a couple of seconds? Hard-freaking-core.