It's Raining, It's Pouring....

CletusJones said:
much :heart: for keyboard commands. I can get by with almost never touching the mouse.

You got it :heart:

I can do things a heck of a lot faster with the keyboard, and I've tried to educate my coworkers on this subject, but they seem to prefer the mouse. I even made up a list of keyboard shortcuts, which they use sometimes, but not that much. Then when they have problems with their computers and ask me to help they wonder how I'm getting it fixed so fast :fly:

Guess that's just more job security for me.

It snowed here in Inland Southern California a few days back...hasn't happened for at least 20 years or so.

People were out in the streets screaming to their gods to deliver them from fluffy white evil. I made 300 bucks selling one roll of toilet paper to a family convinced it was the apocalypse. :)

dreamwalker said:
You got it :heart:

I can do things a heck of a lot faster with the keyboard, and I've tried to educate my coworkers on this subject, but they seem to prefer the mouse. I even made up a list of keyboard shortcuts, which they use sometimes, but not that much. Then when they have problems with their computers and ask me to help they wonder how I'm getting it fixed so fast :fly:

Guess that's just more job security for me.
yeah, the keyboard is a lost art. I just like it because I don't have to reach all the way over to a mouse or anything. I use the windows key shortcuts and all the F-keys. I'm a keyboard ninja.

Millions said:
It snowed here in Inland Southern California a few days back...hasn't happened for at least 20 years or so.

People were out in the streets screaming to their gods to deliver them from fluffy white evil. I made 300 bucks selling one roll of toilet paper to a family convinced it was the apocalypse. :)
:lol: that's awesome

I remember my cousins telling me about the last time that happened, 20 years ago - they freaked out :fly:

Thankfully no more snow has fallen today. However, I hear rumours that it's going to rain tomorrow :( That would royally suck. Lots and lots of snow on ground + rain + cold the next day = baaad.

CletusJones said:
yeah, the keyboard is a lost art. I just like it because I don't have to reach all the way over to a mouse or anything. I use the windows key shortcuts and all the F-keys. I'm a keyboard ninja.

Coqui said:
Only thing I use the mouse for is browsing the Internet.

Sounds like the way I do things.