It's Raining, It's Pouring....

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
So its been rainy most of the morning and I just checked out the weather page to see that it will be raining most of the day... we are near Dayton, OH.
weather.jpg

theacoustician said:
The power just went out here. I wonder how long the UPS can hold the router up ...

The power went out here where I work earlier today, just for a moment, but it was long enough to lose what I was working on. I had saved it not too long before the power went out, so I didn't lose the whole thing. A coworker was near the very end of a 5 page patient note, dictated by one of the worst doctors that we transcribe for. She hadn't saved it previously at all, and she lost the whole damned thing. We all pretended we didn't hear any of what she said in the few moments right after that :fly:

dreamwalker said:
The power went out here where I work earlier today, just for a moment, but it was long enough to lose what I was working on. I had saved it not too long before the power went out, so I didn't lose the whole thing. A coworker was near the very end of a 5 page patient note, dictated by one of the worst doctors that we transcribe for. She hadn't saved it previously at all, and she lost the whole damned thing. We all pretended we didn't hear any of what she said in the few moments right after that :fly:

You can't tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing :fly:

BigDov said:
You can't tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing :fly:

Damned right I would have! :lol:

I would have been swearing this time too, if I hadn't gotten into the habit of saving any long document every few moments. After saving the file the first time with the proper name all I have to do after that is hit F12 and Enter, and it's saved :cool:

dreamwalker said:
Damned right I would have! :lol:

I would have been swearing this time too, if I hadn't gotten into the habit of saving any long document every few moments. After saving the file the first time with the proper name all I have to do after that is hit F12 and Enter, and it's saved :cool:

I just click on the little disk thingymabobber and it's saved :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think he thought you were at work.

Most large corporations have 'em
yes, i thought he was at work.

We have a generator as well as a giant fuckin ups. the ups alone can keep the building up for about 90 minutes.

dreamwalker said:
Meh, I use the keyboard for everything possible rather than use the mouse, it's faster for me, but to each his own :cool:
much :heart: for keyboard commands. I can get by with almost never touching the mouse.