It's Pot Roast night at Bill's

KNYTE said:
I'd kill a man for a good prime rib right now. The delicious pot roast isn't helping matters any.

not much of a prime rib fan...too fatty for my liking generally
strip or filet MR for me

why_ask_why said:
not much of a prime rib fan...too fatty for my liking generally
strip or filet MR for me

YOU'RE TALKING CRAZY TALK!

If you like strip have Fly take you to the steak place by his old apartment. I had one there that was most impressive.

KNYTE said:
YOU'RE TALKING CRAZY TALK!

If you like strip have Fly take you to the steak place by his old apartment. I had one there that was most impressive.

taking my date tomorrow night to this place that serves the best steaks I've had in all of atlanta...they cook the steaks in a 1800 degree broiler and the cuts are aged angus...filet usually comes out a good 2" thick and cooked perfectly :drool:
http://www.garrisonsatlanta.com/vinings/

attention florida people. the next meet is in boston. grab your scarves ond toques. we are going to boston.

The restroom here in the office, has been exhibiting an increasingly malodiferous quality as of late.

I suspect that some ingenious fellow has stashed a not-too recently departed compatriot behind the wall upon which the urinals are mounted. Or perhaps they affixed their exposed posterior to the wall vent and unleashed a most heinous grease cloud of which Lucifer himself could be proud.

:blog: