Food It's Passover you anti-semites

Way to help strengthen a stereotype about jewelers being Jews.
Just said work was closed, nothing about jewelers :p

edit: tbh we have a lot of very orthodox Jewish people we work with but in the last few years we've had more from elsewhere in the world. Still not a lot of American born and non-Jewish, but it's more varied. I'm still a minority in my group being female, American and Catholic.

He's not joking, sadly.
Nukes is conservative with Jewish heritage, therefore Israel is a "good state".

Palestinian Muslims are not Jewish, therefore they should be disenfranchised, displaced, and segregated. How could a democratic Jewish state exist with a majority Muslim population?

Nukes is conservative with Jewish heritage, therefore Israel is a "good state".

Palestinian Muslims are not Jewish, therefore they should be disenfranchised, displaced, and segregated. How could a democratic Jewish state exist with a majority Muslim population?
I've been pro UN recognized Palestinian state for about a decade.
Sadly, the shortsided powers on both sides seem to not want peace.
The second there were borders (post 1967 borders of course), Hamas or whatever ruling party ran Palestine The Nation would be accountable for their actions.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Way to help strengthen a stereotype about jewelers being Jews.
I've been pro UN recognized Palestinian state for about a decade.
Sadly, the shortsided powers on both sides seem to not want peace.
The second there were borders (post 1967 borders of course), Hamas or whatever ruling party ran Palestine The Nation would be accountable for their actions.
Just as Israel should be responsible for their actions.

That stereotype is born out of the fact that Jews in Eastern Europe were often barred from factory jobs, so they took office jobs.
Goes deeper.
Christians believed they were themselves forbidden from all financial trades, so they mandated Jews to do them all. Banking, lending, jewellery manufacturing, diamond cutting and brokerage.

I have no idea what you're talking about, Hagar is a dude from a game I used to play as a kid, final Fight.

If people gave up talking to their imaginary friends and tried to talk to each other, things would be much better but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

I know muslims don't eat pig because it's a filthy animal.

Hagar, aka, "Hagar the Horrible", is a dude in the funny papers, right there with Blondie, Dagwood, and Andy Capp.

He also filled in for David Lee Roth a time or two.

Same dude. Srsly.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and Strings
Goes deeper.
Christians believed they were themselves forbidden from all financial trades, so they mandated Jews to do them all. Banking, lending, jewellery manufacturing, diamond cutting and brokerage.
Christians: creating wealth for other religions.

This doesn't seem like a good long term plan.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Goes deeper.
Palestinians gotta be like some low IQ untermenschen or something. They can't even figure out how to procure some superior American weapons for themselves. ISIS does that all day long and they ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the box.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Palestinians gotta be like some low IQ untermenschen or something. They can't even figure out how to procure some superior American weapons for themselves. ISIS does that all day long and they ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the box.

America has no use for Palistine.

On the other hand, ISIS is a good contractor that's worth supplying weapons for.

Oh look there's a red dot on my chestfesdsfsadşdvcxv V.b b.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes