Food It's Passover you anti-semites

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,181
Having some people over tomorrow for Passover.

Our menu includes:

Traditional Passover Brisket with carrots, onions and celery
Matzo Ball soup
Asparagus
Del Monaco Potatoes
Dessert by F33n

Wine

And we'll hide an Affikomen for people to look for. Haven't decided on a prize yet. Might just be a quick shit to the chops.

It's supposed to be 76 out tomorrow. I'm sure the soup will be refreshing. :p

I'm not anti semite or whatever. O don't give a flying fuck if you're Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Pastafarian. I despise you all the same.

So, happy Passover or whatever @nukes , I hope you choke on it or a truck passes over you.

tumblr_n3qil7qQMo1r2jy83o1_500.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'm not anti semite or whatever. O don't give a flying fuck if you're Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Pastafarian. I despise you all the same.

So, happy Passover or whatever @nukes , I hope you choke on it or a truck passes over you.

tumblr_n3qil7qQMo1r2jy83o1_500.jpg
I have news for you, most west Asian Muslim born people are semites.
Something went really wrong in the age of Abraham- the many stories which float about differ so greatly, and the different bloodlines (with Hagar and Sarai/sarah) which Abraham generated caused a shit storm.
We are all from the same ethnoreligious groupings- someone pissed in someone else's cornflakes is all.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I have news for you, most west Asian Muslim born people are semites.
Something went really wrong in the age of Abraham- the many stories which float about differ so greatly, and the different bloodlines (with Hagar and Sarai/sarah) which Abraham generated caused a shit storm.
We are all from the same ethnoreligious groupings- someone pissed in someone else's cornflakes is all.

I have no idea what you're talking about, Hagar is a dude from a game I used to play as a kid, final Fight.

If people gave up talking to their imaginary friends and tried to talk to each other, things would be much better but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

why are you jews so afraid of bacon

I know muslims don't eat pig because it's a filthy animal.

Chag Sameach

Work is mostly closed this week. I'll be fielding calls since I'm not Jewish, but otherwise not much is going on around work this week.